So I may or may not have bought this old cane daybed back in September last year. OK I did buy it but was only $80. I cleaned it up, repaired the breaks and lost bindings (not too many thankfully) and should have given it a coat coat of shellac and maybe have had a new a new mattress made.
Skip forward to now and I realise I’ve never shared it with you. The reason is because I never really finished it. The breaks and bindings are done, I sanded it back but then I lost interest because it was a big job up until then and I was over it. It was sitting in my bedroom without its coat of shellac and I’ve thrown some cushions on it that I had in storage and it will do for now. Here are the only shots I have of it (from ) … poor unloved little daybed.
And one from when I was rearranging rooms, moving furniture all over the place for a sponsored post here. It’s now sitting in my office waiting for all the renovations to be done to find its perfect spot.