…. Arabia Pastoraali vase
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- It’s no secret that I love vintage books, that I can’t throw my magazines away. Love these wallpapers by . I’m scheming already where I can use them.
- Whimsical and lighthearted these by Bohuslav Horak at are perfect for the dream house conservatory. Or imagine in a feminine bathroom. To hold your carelessly tossed clothes in the corner of your boudoir. So pretty.
- Cute. Just too cute. from . Scattered across a child’s bedroom wall to wrangle wayward coats and bags. Perhaps a herd in the bathroom for towels. If deer are still dear to you these are so sweet.
- It’s delicious, it’s delightful, it’s de-lovely. Oh my oh my oh my I’m craving any of the lighting from . With cool jazz names and cool jazz on the website I feel I could be on the set of Mad Men. This is definitely a case of “must” lust. Must get my hands on one of these.
- From the sublime to the sentimental but both beautiful, references embroidery and the Swedish dream of a little red cottage by the water with Idyll Concept. More whimsy but definitely a statement piece.
- at ? Cool Swedish design on cool Swedish design. If you loved her wallpaper then your IKEA might just be calling out for a little Lisa love.